Sunday, November 26, 2006

Naples-on-the-Gulf


Voila! Here is a photograph I took of the beautiful Gulf of Mexico in November, 2006. I was standing on sandy Vanderbilt Beach in Naples, Florida, and facing northward towards Bonita Beach. A winter resort, the city of Naples is located in Southwest Florida. Traditionally, it has been a haven for wealthy winter visitors, but it has grown rapidly in recent years and now boasts many year-rounders. Lovely Naples is the setting I chose for my soon-to-be-published romance novel, A Chance to Say Yes. In upcoming posts, I will share more pictures of this charming locale.

2 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The picture is beautiful. You're a very good photographer.

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Tina Murray said...

Thank you very much. Soon I'll be cropping the images, too. I enjoy enjoy photography. It's nice to have a place to share photos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home