Sunday, December 17, 2006

SEASON'S GREETINGS, FUTURE READER


I hope you are having a memorable holiday season, wherever you may be. I happen to be in Southwest Florida. This means, of course, that I will not be having a White Christmas, unless I visit a sandy beach, such as the ones pictured below. The photograph I've posted here gives you a sample of what I'm seeing around me. Those who know me know how difficult 2006 was for me, as was 2005. Thanks to the friends and relatives who helped me cope. All I can do is to wish the best for everyone in the coming year. Best wishes for the new year, 2007.

2 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ho Ho Ho...

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Sandy Lender said...

Hello!
(If this actually works, I'll be stunned.)

Merry Christmas to you as well, Tina, and here's to a better 2007 than 2006. God is poised to do good things for us! We just have to watch and wait!

Sandy L.
"Some days, you just want the dragon to win."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home