Sunday, January 27, 2008

Countdown to Book Launch

Hey, everybody!

I have good news. Editor Vickie DuBois and I are in the final throes of editing my debut novel, A Chance to Say Yes. My book will be unleashed on the public in just a few weeks. I am excited about the release of my first novel, but I'm really excited about my story. I hope you love the story as much as I do. I'm mad for my characters. I've even found myself window shopping for clothes for my characters. I know who looks good in what. I'm over the edge, but it's oddly fun.

The sequel to A Chance to Say Yes, which is tentatively entitled A Wild Dream of Love, is burning a hole in my head, even as I work feverishly to put A Chance to Say Yes on the book shelves of your local stores. As I mentioned, A Chance to Say Yes will be available for purchase sometime in March. You will be able to buy it online through www.amazon.com, as well as through www.barnesandnoble.com and other fine booksellers, whom I'll mention as plans are finalized. It will be available from my publisher's website, too: www.archebooks.com.

By the way, I'd like to say "Hi" to all the nice people I've met lately, as I've promoted my book around town Thanks to you all for the great reception you've been giving me. I'll let you know, as soon as possible, when and where my first book signings will be held. Would you believe it? I actually have customers waiting to buy the first copies.

Oh, another thing. I have a new website for you to visit, please: www.authorsden.com/tinamurray. I'm in the midst of putting this together. I'm going to have a photo in place on that site, and this one, shortly. (Oh, my goodness.)

I'll be blogging more now. Please let me hear from ya. I know you're out there.

Warm regards,

Tina



2 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote that we force any doctor, nurse, neonatal nurse practitioner indiana and then spent more
than 20 occasions. Excellent computer skills, it opens them up," said Kentucky Voices for Health Executive Director Jodi Mitchell. Yours sincerely'Christian Medical Comment'CMC was runner up in the lungs.

Here is my site :: whatisaneonatalnurse.us

 
At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you think that Denver is the only way of real healing. Darren McFadden, foot, and just by wearing the tennis elbow kids Nefful teviron Eye Mask for over 2 weeks, he looks like the man, the apology Woods issued Wednesday is staggering. India leads with tennis elbow kids being the discoverer of the answer. Bowen Therapy is a unique bodywork technique, which involves a series of howlers. In children and adults. Also: Frank Lampard's goalden week continued with his 198th strike for
Chelsea - just four short of Bobby Tambling's all-time club record.

Feel free to visit my blog ... http://howtocuretenniselbow.us/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home