Saturday, February 09, 2008

First Reactions

Hello, everyone!

I'm finishing up my corrections on the galleys. I'll be sending them to my publisher at www.archebooks.com on Monday. Release of my debut novel, A Chance to Say Yes, is just a couple of weeks away.

So far, I have had very good reactions from those who have read the galleys. Here's a blurb given to me to use on the book's dust jacket:

"In A Chance to Say Yes, Tina Murray skillfully portrays an elite world jam-packed with romance, glamour, lust, greed, deception, betrayal, and surprising twists and turns to keep you captivated to the very last word." -- Jane Kennedy Sutton, Author of The Ride

Thanks to Jane for this great response. I look forward to reading her forthcoming novel, The Ride. Please check out her web space at www.authorsden.com/janekennedysutton

Thanks, also, to Vicki Fillmore, who, after reading A Chance to Say Yes, said "I loved it," adding that it is "Fan-fricking-tastic." Vicki said she stayed up reading it until 1:30 a.m., finishing A Chance to Say Yes in one day. She cried over it, too, but I can't tell you where, or else I'll ruin the story for you. Thanks, too, to Lynnette for her invitation to attend the Southwest Florida Romance Writers group. I'll definitely be doing that soon.

Enjoy your day! Please check back in soon for more updates.

Tina




Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A book that I would love to recommend is called shades of Darkness, Shades of Grace.
It's a book with deception and greed, that will leave you wanting more!
It's based on a true story which I think is fantastic. You never trust anyone again!! I loved this book. It was recommended to me, by my husband! It's truly a great read! I hope you enjoy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home